- Regulatory medical writing via CRO for a global pharmaceutical company on immunotherapeutic substances,
- Writing of Investigator Brochures, reports on in vitro and in vivo preclinical studies for SMEs and CROs, and summaries of meetings of a platform involved in the development of cancer drugs,
- Writing of papers for scientific journals, e.g. on innovative oncology trial design, the role of pharmacology in anticancer drug development, and pharmacogenomics characterisation of a targeted agent,
- Consulting in non-clinical development of oncology therapeutic agents for a global healthcare company, and the non-clinical and early clinical development of an arsenic anticancer drug of an SME,
- Due diligence support- evaluating potential anticancer drugs
- Coaching of a Max-Delbruck Centre-funded project,
- Review of Eurostars, ERC, ESF and BIH grant proposals,
- Review of manuscripts for scientific journals.
- Vincent Vuaroqueaux, Hans Hendriks, Hoor Al-Hasani, Anne-Lise Peille, Samayita Das, and Heinz-Herbert Fiebig. Pharmacogenomics characterization of the MDM2 inhibitor MI-773 reveals candidate tumours and predictive biomarkers. npj Precision Oncology 2021;5(1):96. https://doi.org/1038/s41698-021-00235-7
- Verweij J, Hendriks HR, Zwierzina H, on behalf of the Cancer Drug Development Forum. Innovation in Oncology Clinical Trial Design. Cancer Treatment Reviews 2019;74:15-20, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ctrv.2019.01.001
- Peters GJ, Govaerts A-S, Hendriks HR, for the EORTC-PAMM group. The Role of Pharmacology in Anticancer Drug Development. ADMET & DMPK 2018;6:4-14
- Hendriks et al, Pharmacologically directed strategies in academic anticancer drug discovery based on the European NCI compounds inititative, British Journal of Cancer 2017;117:195-202
- Quandt et al, Implementing liquid biopsies into clinical decision making for cancer immunotherapy, Oncotarget 2017;8:48507-48520
- Phillips et al, Efficacy, pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic evaluation of apaziquone in the treatment of non-muscle invasive bladder cancer, Expert Opinion on Drug Metabolism &Toxicology 2017;13:783-791
- Hendriks HR. Preclinical drug development in oncology. Educational lecture, Finnish prclinical CRO, December 2019
- Hendriks HR. Drug development, after the NCI-compounds initiative. Educational course: preclinical and early-phase clinical pharmacology. 40th EORTC-PAMM Winter meeting, Verona, 6 February, 2019.
- Hendriks HR. New Types of Clinical Studies. Educational course: Preclinical and early-phase clinical pharmacology. 40th EORTC-PAMM Winter meeting, Verona, 6 February, 2019.
- Hendriks HR. Pharmacology directed strategies in anticancer drug development, a viable approach for academia? Turku Cancer Research Society & Western Cancer Centre FICAN West, Cancer Seminar Series, Turku, Finland, 4 September 2018.